Keep Up To Date With All things WordPress
Just about every Sunday I’ll deliver 3 ideas about WordPress to help you make your site as good as it can be.
My newsletter is for people new to WordPress and for anyone who needs new ideas about getting the most out of their web site.
As a subscriber you will occasionally get discounts to my private WordPress training classes.
The WordPress Big 3 is commercial free and as unbiased as I can make it. If I do get compensated for anything I make that very clear.
I write about…
- Gutenberg, the still new page editor.
- How to get the most out of your site with great themes and plugins.
- Tools that help you optimize the performance of your site.
- How to get more traffic to your site and turn visitors into customers.
- My site where I have tons of free videos to help you with WP.
Or see my Blog and you’ll get a good idea of the stuff I write about.
I hope you’ll be an avid reader but if you don’t want my newsletter you can always unsubscribe. I value your privacy and I use MailChimp, the funny apes who keep your email address safe and sound.
My Newsletter Turned 100
Well, not exactly, but in early June 2020 I issued my 100th edition of the WordPress Big 3. Here’s the story behind the 3 year journey of what I send out just about every Sunday.