Don’t waste your time and money taking a class where you…
- need to show up
- probably learn stuff you’ll never use
- pay too much
- certainly not get a recording of the class.
No Matter Which Online Class You Choose You Can Expect…
- to see my screen, hear me, and talk to me during your training.
- the session will last about an hour or more. I finish when you’re finished. I don’t watch the clock.
- your session will be recorded for your personal use.
- fees are in US dollars. I use PayPal but you may use any card to make payment.
Reach me, Bud Kraus, if you have questions at [email protected] or 973 479 2914.
Choose Your Class
I have many hours of experience teaching these subjects online and in class.
There is no risk to you. If you are not satisfied with your class, I will give you a 100% refund, no questions asked! I only have happy clients.
Working With Elementor
Get up and running with the number one page builder plugin for WordPress.
See what you can do with an easy-to-use drag and drop way to make pages.
I’ll show you how to…
- build a page
- use editing tools
- use page templates
- create your first section.
Note: I use the free version of Elementor for this class.
It’s the foundation of what you need to know before you decide to purchase Elementor.
Getting Started With Gravity Forms
If you need to create any of these…
- contact form
- feedback form
- leave a review form
- job application
- quote request
…or any other form you can think of, then Gravity Forms is the way to go.
It has to be the most flexible WordPress form builder ever. I use it everywhere on this site (this page, too) and there is nothing better.
In this class I’ll show you how to…
- build your form
- set up what happens after the form is submitted
- show you the most common add-ons (such as payment options) available with Gravity Forms.
Mastering MailChimp For Email Campaigns
One of the best – if not coolest – ways to get your message out to your audience is with MailChimp, an email distribution service.
I’m going to save you hours of time as I show you how to…
- get your contacts into MailChimp
- manage your list
- design and use a template to build an email campaign
- set up and send an email campaign
- work with reports.
MailChimp is an excellent service to use with your WordPress site. Here’s the best part – most of what you will need from MailChimp is free!
In December 2018, WordPress introduced Gutenberg, an entirely new way to create pages and posts for your web site.
It caused a lot of confusion. If you’re among those that need help and want to know how to get the most out of Gutenberg, here’s what you’ll learn in this class:
- how to work with and get the most out of the Gutenblocks you’re likely to use
- what plugins you can use to extend what Gutenberg does by default
- how to create and use templates to make your life a lot easier.
Getting Started With Building A Child Theme
Are you using plugins and a theme but want to go beyond what they do and add your own code to create a customized WP Site?
During this online class I will show you how to access all WordPress files, explain which files are most important, and then teach you how to start your Child Theme. I’ll show you design and functionality possibilities that you can only achieve with a Child Theme.
I’ll also show you how to use your browser’s inspector tool so you can see which html tags you might want to style.
Note: To customize a WP site, knowledge of CSS is required. This class is a must if you want to work on client sites.
Setting Up An Online Store With WooCommerce
Want to turn WordPress into a selling machine?
WooCommerce, the free and most popular eCommerce plugin, lets you sell your goods (real or digital) or services to the world.
In this online class I’ll show you the core features of WooCommerce:
- setting up a product and using different product types
- inventory management options
- establishing tax rates
- shipping and handling options
- order fulfillment management.
Just getting started with WordPress? Maybe struggling more than you care to admit? No worries. Whoever said WordPress is intuitive or easy wasn’t telling you that’s only true once you flatten the learning curve.
Flattening the learning curve is what this online class is all about.
I’m going to go over all the top level features of WordPress so that you won’t have to put off building your site any longer.
You’re going to learn how to:
- make a web page or a post
- add images and videos to your site
- set up a menu for your site
- find a theme that’s good for your site
- install plugins (which are like apps).
The Have It Your Way Online Class
If you haven’t found what you need to learn in the above list of classes, then take my Have It Your Way Class.
I won’t teach you how to make blue hamburgers, but I will tailor your class to something other than what I usually teach.
Once you tell me what you want to learn, I can tell you what the fee will be.
Fee – TBA
What You Need To Get Started
Once I receive payment, I’ll email you within 24 hours to set up a
time that’s good for both of us. Weekends and evenings are good – even ideal.
You don’t need to have WordPress installed on your computer or on a server.
You will be able to take your class from any device, however a desktop or a notebook is recommended.
Take It From Lindsay…
I’ve taken several of Bud’s private online classes over the years and look forward to attending more. His instructions are clear and he teaches you exactly what you need to know in order to get up and running with WordPress.
Every time I have a question, it seems uncanny how a few moments later he addresses it even before I pose it. He knows the material extremely well, but maintains an excellent sense for how to approach each topic with people new to the subject matter.