On December 4, 2018 WordPress changed forever. On that date WordPress 5.0 was released which included the Gutenberg editor.
This replaced what is now called the Classic Editor which had been the way in which content was created in WordPress since its beginning in 2003.
The Gutenberg editor features a block editing system. All content types – such as paragraphs, headings, images and videos – and more are created by inserting a block into a page or post.
The videos in “Using Gutenberg” module are to help you easily learn and use Gutenberg. Feel free to skip around and learn what you need to know as my videos do not need to be watched in any order.
Note: You’ll need to create an account and login to see some of these videos.
- Meet Gutenberg
- How To Create A Reusable Block
- Working With The Columns Block
- Moving Blocks
- How To Create A Page From A Google Doc
- Working With Paragraphs And Headings
- How To Wrap Text Around An Image
- Adding Images
- How To Make An Intra-Page Linke
- How To Make And Work With A Template
- Using Ghost Kit To Make A Template
- Using Atomic Blocks To Make A Template
- Managing Blocks
- Reusing A Template On Another Site
- Using The Gutenberg Template Library