The Starter Webinar
You’ve heard of WordPress – maybe you’ve even tried it – but you wantan overview of how to make it work for you. This is the starter demonstration webinar, the view from 10,000 feet.
I will take you through the set-up and options in WordPress. No previous experience is necessary. All you need is the ability to get online which I see you have!
Take This Webinar And I Will Give You A Free WordPress Site To Practice On!!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
I will go over these topics using the easy to use GoToMeeting.com webinar software. You’ll be able to see my desktop as I demonstrate what WordPress
is in one hour.
- What WordPress is and the difference between wordpress.com and a self-hosted WordPress site.
- How to set up a WordPress web site.
- A tour of the WordPress menu – from the Dashboard to Settings.
And How To…
- make a web page or a post.
- add images and videos to your site.
- set up a menu for your site.
- find a theme that’s good for your site.
- install plugins (which are like apps).
You'll Also Get
- A recording of your webinar. That way you can always go back and review what you learned. (Try doing that in a clasroom. You can't).
- A free WordPress site (if needed) where you can practice what you are learning.
And Take It From Lindsay...
I've taken several of Bud's webinars over the years and look forward to attending more. His webinars are clear and he teaches you exactly what you need to know in order to get up and running with WordPress.
Every time I have a question, it seems uncanny how a few moments later he addresses it even before I pose it. He knows the material extremely well, but maintains an excellent sense for how to approach each topic with people new to the subject matter.
What You Need To Get Started
Once I receive payment, I'll email you within 24 hours to set up a time that's good for both of us. Weekends and evenings are good, even ideal. Whatever works for you.
You don't need to have WordPress installed on your computer or on a server.
You will see the webinar demonstration live from my desktop using GoToMeeting.com webinar software. It's very easy to install and use. I'll explain it to you in my initial email.
After the webinar is over you'll be able to practice what I will have shown you because I am giving you a free practice WordPress learning site.