The Have It Your Way Webinar
If the other webinars won’t do it for you, then let’s do some custom training to teach you exactly what you want to know.
What Do You Want To Learn?
That’s something you will tell me. It could be anything. Here are some ideas and topics I’ve covered before:
I can show you how to…
- use MailChimp to collect email addresses and send email to your subscribers
- set up e-Commerce solutions such as WooCommerce
- move your web site to another web host or new domain
But remember, this is YOUR webinar. You tell me what you want to learn and I will design a custom webinar that teaches you exactly what you want to know.
You'll Also Get
- A recording of your webinar. That way you can always go back and review what you learned. (Try doing that in a clasroom. You can't).
- A free WordPress site (if needed) where you can practice what you are learning.
And Take It From Lindsay...
I've taken several of Bud's webinars over the years and look forward to attending more. His webinars are clear and he teaches you exactly what you need to know in order to get up and running with WordPress.
Every time I have a question, it seems uncanny how a few moments later he addresses it even before I pose it. He knows the material extremely well, but maintains an excellent sense for how to approach each topic with people new to the subject matter.
What You Need To Get Started
Once I receive payment, I'll email you within 24 hours to set up a time that's good for both of us. Weekends and evenings are good, even ideal. Whatever works for you.
You don't need to have WordPress installed on your computer or on a server.
You will see the webinar demonstration live from my desktop using GoToMeeting.com webinar software. It's very easy to install and use. I'll explain it to you in my initial email.
After the webinar is over you'll be able to practice what I will have shown you because I am giving you a free practice WordPress learning site.